3.12.2011

It has been a while

Dear Neglected blog,

I apologize I have not told you my thoughts in tons of time.

So here goes...

I suddenly felt so inspired to write something, as I normally do. I take that feeling of inspiration and I run it through my head, imaging the feeling of typing or blogging out my thoughts so they are right there in front of me, starring back at me, and the sensation I get when I just wrote something filled with honesty because you really should be honest with your self when you are writing. Sure you can avoid all these things balled up in endless corners of your body, but when you do actually have the balls to talk about them, you should be honest, at least that is just what I think. Well, thinking it does not make it so, unfortunately those perfectly thought thoughts rarely, if ever, make it to a pad of paper; not to mention, the computer. But I felt so inspired to just write what ever felt right to write. I have been considering the idea of growing up, as everyone does when they hit that age where they look around and they realize, "well shit" I guess I am not a kid anymore. Even If I look like one! Now there are all of these things called responsibilities, and it is quite invigorating and exciting to really start taking care of yourself... which is my potential plan, to just get it together, and make this thing happen. You know, getting over the Peter Pan Complex because adulthood has its perks. No one is here to tell me to not eat the chocolate haagen-dazs bar before I go to bed, although someone really should probably be regulating that. My weight is fine thank you very much. Which reminds me, I will now eat said chocolate haggen-dazs bar because I keep it classy. Typing is difficult while haagen-dazs is in the room, that bar demands attention, because as I just said, keeping it classy does come with some high maintenance issues.

News Flash:

I hear a small quaint voice saying my name from the room down the hall "Jordan" it says, "Jordan..." and I immediately smile to myself because I know Rachel is watching all the posters in her room dance on her wall, I gave her one of my sleep aids, and as it is her first time, the drug effects her a little differently than a seasoned veteran, such as myself. I walk in and she is hunched over with her bed spread clutched at her chin, she is tripping, and when I say tripping, it is so minor you can move and snap out of it...mostly. So I tell her to focus and watch the pretty pictures float around, I give her 3 1/2 minutes before she is zonked. Alas, she is not zonked, she is still very much awake, the force truly is strong with this one. She just described her state of being as watching an independent film where the horse is going to jump off the wall and then proceed to tell her the things she is doing wrong in her life, because it has spent the last year observing her and her decision making. I Would be there to defend her against Mr.Horse, and tell him she is only using her free will, and her free will is more important than some two dimensional horse (assuming she is not actually seeing him in 3 dimensional form) telling her what to do all the time. Then again, this coming from the girl who just dreamed up this literary vision because she is also tripping on sleeping pills. And on that note, one should say Good night.

Good night fair blog, sleep so safely and so deeply.

p.s. Rachel just had a crazy dream she just awoke from, something about sitting in a barn and being slapped with a "damn" fish. This sleep aid is not for the faint-hearted, but the courageous dreamers.

P.S.S. I ate two haagendazs bars, damn. I will be a little bummed about that when I wake up, but I feel no guilt right now. Just happiness and joy and joyness.

later lovers.

less than 3,  jo

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ha ha, I remember those times when you would be wandering about the house eating all kinds of things out of the cupboard. It was hilarious! I miss that. And I miss you!