2.11.2009

chester cheeto: he so fine

You know there is a problem when you have to type with one hand because your other hand is busily gathering puffy cheetos for your mouth to eat, and you keep thinking to yourself "one more cheeto and then I will use both hands to type." It is truly frustrating when one cheeto turns into four and four turns into eight, and you see where I am going with this, and suddenly nothing spectacular has been written becuase I could not stop eating cheetos, sorry friends, maybe another night. toodles.

The Challenge: The bag of Cheetos asks: see if your arm is as long as 29 cheetos puffs.

The answer: I have a 10-12 cheeto arm span. I am officially afraid of 29 Cheeto span people.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

you make me smile Jo!

The Davis Duo said...

Yes that was directed towards you.
LAME. ha ha. I may or may not decide to forgive you.

baarlif

Caitlin said...

i bet robbie is a 29 span cheeto man. oh yeah, that's why i married him...

Seagull Dream said...

i love cheetos
i truly do.
but I am a crunchy.

Steve Kolb said...

you love the puffy kind! i used to want to marry chester cheeto...i think i came pretty close with steve...no free cheetos though.