2.13.2009

brick o' cake

I pretty much just ate a brick of cake. it was not even that great, but I ate it anyway. Do you see a trend occurring? I either A. eat poorly or B. enjoy creative snack choices; regardless I am full and ready to sleep it out. I remember someone telling me you get crazy dreams when you eat chocolate before you sleep. I really hope this was true and I am not just making this up because I dig a good dream-venture. I will be sure to let you all know if I get on of those good flying dreams out of the deal or something, they tend to be my favorite, and if I do, I think I will eat blocks of chocolate cake every night. It would be worth it. K, peace out homies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny, I just chocolate gellato last night and had some pretty intense dreams, how did it go for you?

Kendrick and Andrea said...

Jo,

I had the most wonderful dreams about you the other night. I attribute dreams of people, depending on their nature, to them having spoken in kind of you. I guess you were talking about me a few days earlier because my dreams were good.

It was odd to me. I remember walking up to you with a big smile and embracing you like I had just lost you and found you again. I remember vaguely tell you that I would never let you go again and how important you were to me and my life. How you inspired change and motivated me to being more than just there, but to be a greater cause for good. I woke up several times throughout the night, but every time I drifted back into unconsiousness, you were there waiting and the scene would repeat. I awoke feeling quite blue, as if something great was missing in my life. I knew then it had been too long since I reached out to you.

Jordan, I do not know how I could have survived that semester without you there. Your introduction to me and our explorations together made all the difference between us. I owe you the world for those times we spent and can only wish that we had but more together. Times have come and gone and our lives have taken great turns. There are difficult times but it so seems that in those moments, one has but only to remember the greatness of little things. You are one of those little things in my life, a part of me that I will never let go. I hope that someday we may journey to those hidden places and do those things we dreamt of so long ago. There are secrets and treasures that we have yet to discover, but together and only that way, should we do so. I am waiting.

Needless to say, you are longed for. I guess I just miss my friend.