7.15.2008

what i t.h.i.n.k. i know right now

  • I am an open book.
  • Everyone is less mysterious than they think they are.
  • I can listen to one song over and over, again and again.
  • A.D.D. is over diagnosed in most children.
  • if you have something great, you shouldn't let it go.- errich
  • I have a holga camera in my room waiting for me to shoot it.
  • One photograph I love of my family you cannot tell who is who.
  • I worry all the freakin time.
  • I say way to much.
  • If you are going to make a mistake, make it the best mistake.
  • You can speak your mind, when you can control what you think.
  • I know you have to go after inspiration with a club.
  • I do not answer my phone if I do not feel like being fake.
  • I actually rarely answer my phone.
  • Serving others creates chords of love which cannot be broken.
  • I do not want to sit some place with unpleasant lightening.
  • I have two yellow candle stick holders, without candles.
  • I should take the summers off from school.
  • I am tired of most of my music... please give me suggestions.
  • I never liked polka dots, now I do.
  • I forget most of the good things I do.
  • I finally bought a purple shirt.
  • I think I am frustrated right now.
  • I want to go to bed and dream.
  • I want my paper to write its self.
  • It feels good to fall asleep to music... uzi and ari.
  • I cut my hair and have never loved it more.
  • If you don't have something nice to say, don't talk.
  • I cannot be in two places at once.
  • I should go shopping.
  • I should read more.
  • I should live more.
  • I should experience more.
  • I should be able to control myself.
  • I should be more responsible.
  • I should be less responsible.
  • I should go to bed.
  • I should stay up all night doing my homework.
  • I should cry more.
  • I should smile more.
  • I should write more because it feels so good to write.
  • I should scream at the top of my lungs whenever I feel like it.
  • I should not want to scream anymore.
  • I should feel free.
  • I should feel.
  • I should not feel so much.
  • I want to sleep with a smile.
  • I want to make them happy.
  • I should attend the Temple more.
  • I want to sleep.
  • I want to sleep.
  • I want to sleep.
  • I want to sleep.
  • I want to meet Erich Stussi.
  • I want to photograph this world.
  • I want to not have to take photographs anymore.
  • I want to just enjoy this time.
  • I want to lay off more.
  • I want to put him first like he does for me.
  • I want to not have to worry anymore.
  • I want to just play again.
  • I should learn to ride a bike again.
  • I wish setting goals motivated me.
  • I hope, I hope.
  • I wish I would not have lost it.
  • I wish I could take both feet off the ground.
  • I wish to do something worth while.
  • I wish I sang in the shower again.
  • I wish I sang.
  • I should eat more meat.
  • I should want to learn more.
  • I want to help.
  • I want to drum a drum.
  • I want to do something completely different.
  • I want to keep him though.
  • I want to dance.
  • I want to dance.
  • I want to dance.
  • I want to dance all the dances.
  • this is all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erichhh said...

haha, i'm glad i made your list

also, maybe try "jens lenkman"

tifsong said...

you are such a beutiful soul. my dear dear friend. you're a good you, and i'm glad thats all you are. you're quite the person and i'm so glad i know you. thank you.

hmmm music suggestions? lets see. you've probably heard it all.

i'll think about it and get back to you.