9.21.2009

Shoot the Tube

There is a place where peeps do what they call "shooting the tube." It is a tube used for water flowage under the freeway. People block off the water and ride down it like a water slide when the water is released. My first time doing it was at night, and it felt like traveling through space because people had splattered the walls with glow stick paint. During the afternoon was great, and much faster because we had better boards to block more water. Loved it!





And mostly this just means Rachelle loves us... and how!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For once I feel like 'love' is such an understatement

Seagull Dream said...

you threw me into such confusion by changing the name of your blog. my friend was telling me about "shooting the tube" I still don't get it. looks like fun though. good to see you every once in a while at the good ole institute...